- Constant analysis of transportation costs and income, provide insights on how to optimize them;
- Daily communication with external transport service providers;
- Follow and extract transport service providers’ performance on daily basis;
- Solve minor issues and escalate major issues to superiors;
- A position in an international, market leader company;
- Learning opportunities and professional growth;
- Young, professional and friendly team;
- Competitive, performance-related salary.
- Health Insurance;
- Additional vacation days;
- At least 2 years’ of experience;
- Team-player, goal-oriented, proactive mindset, adaptable and enthusiastic;
- Excellent English language skills (Russian language knowledge considered as advantage);
Your application has been received.
Your CV will be reviewed. We will keep in touch with you via email if we see that you meet our requirements.BACK TO HOME PAGE