Adopted in accordance with 2016 April 27 Provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2. The company may collect your data for the purpose of direct marketing, but only if you have given your consent, which you have the right to withdraw at any time. If you subscribe to our newsletters, you will always have the option to unsubscribe by following the links in the newsletter.
3. We apply the security and processing requirements for data processing, established in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of all data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other forms of unlawful processing.
6. Part of the information is collected automatically when the User visits the Company’s website, since the User’s internet protocol address must be recognized by the Company’s server.
7. When using the Company’s website, the User is informed that the cookies mentioned in these Rules may be stored on the User’s computer (device). If the User continues to use the Company’s website, it is considered that by his conclusive actions he expresses his consent to these terms and conditions (Article 6. 173 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania). The User has the right to disagree with the recording of Cookies, in this case, the User has the option to disable the Company’s website and not use it.
8. Cookies are small amounts of data that the website places on the User’s computer. Web pages have no memory. When the User browses different Internet pages, the User will not be recognized as the same User. Cookies allow the website to recognize the User’s browser. The main purpose of cookies is to remember the User’s preferences, for example, the preferred language of the website. Cookies also help to recognize the User when he returns to the same website. They help to personalize the website. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned only to the User and can only be read by the web server of the domain that sent the cookie to the User. One of the most important purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient function to save the User’s time (for example, if the User uses the website for personal needs or browses the website, cookies will help the website remember specific information when visiting later). This makes it easier to present relevant content, easier to navigate the website, etc. After returning to the website, the User can find his previously provided information, so he can more easily use the functions of the website that have already been adapted.
9. There are different types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies can be categorized according to their purpose, durability and their location on the website, as defined in Section 3 of these Terms. Data processing with the help of cookies does not allow direct or indirect identification of the user.
11. The following types of cookies are used on the company’s website:
• Technical cookies: The Company strives to provide visitors to the Company’s website with an advanced and easy-to-use website that automatically adapts to their wishes and needs. In order to achieve this, the Company uses technical cookies that allow the website to be viewed and enable its correct operation. The company’s website works properly only thanks to technical cookies.
• Functional cookies: The Company also uses functional cookies that allow you to remember the User’s choices and also to use the website efficiently (e.g. thanks to cookies, the website remembers the language chosen by the User, the searches or views performed, the Products/Services offered by the Company. This type of cookie is not necessary website performance, but they add more features and make the User’s browsing experience more enjoyable.
• Analytical cookies: the Company uses this type of cookies in order to understand how the Company’s visitors use the Company’s website, to discover the weak and strong parts of the website, to optimize and improve the work of the website and to further implement advanced solutions. The data collected includes the pages viewed by the User, the type of platform the User uses, date and time information, the number of clicks, mouse movements and browsing activity, keywords and other text that the User collects while browsing the website. The Company also uses analytical cookies for online advertising companies in order to analyze the behavior of users after they are shown the Company’s online advertising. The company does not know which Data subject it is, it only collects anonymous information.
• Commercial cookies: the Company uses these cookies to place the Company’s advertisements on other web pages. So-called “referral ads” are displayed based on information about the travel directions searched by the visitor.
12. Cookies are stored for no longer than 6 (six) months. since the User’s last visit.
13. The purpose of these management tools is to ensure the quality of website browsing, to help the Company learn about the attendance of the Company’s website and its individual parts, to understand the flows of users of the Company’s website, to improve the Company’s website, online services and to better meet the needs of visitors.
14. No personal data of the customer is collected with the help of cookies.
15. During the recording of Necessary Cookies, information is not provided to any third parties, except for the Company’s partners who serve the information technology farm used by the Company in its activities.
Your application has been received.
Your CV will be reviewed. We will keep in touch with you via email if we see that you meet our requirements.BACK TO HOME PAGE